thermostatic shower

Users who are viewing this thread

jvgscala

Reaction score
Does any one know a reason I shouldn't buy a hansgrohe thermostatic/volume all in one shower trim. They seem to be discontinuing them. I have a hansgrohe thermostaic shower that i am very pleased with. It has a separate volume control.

EuroPlumber

In the Trades
Reaction score
Should you buy a ThermoBalance valve?

They are being discontinued for a new design. The ThermoBalance is a good valve, but the new one is going to be an improvement. It will also be more expensive. Look for the new ones to become available in 2010 and the old one to phase out by 2012.

The ThermoBalance was sold at Home Depot so you will have parts way down the road. They sold Hundreds of thousands since 2001, and are very good. If you are thinking of using ThermoBalance 3 you should opt for the current model, because it won't be all in one on the new models.

jbiddle

Reaction score
What will the new ones be named (how will we know the difference besides the price)? Thermobalance IV?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks