The Toto Drake - Makes a lasting impression!

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by superecho, Feb 22, 2012.

1. superecho

superecho New Member

IT Guy
    Hi!

4 years ago, I installed a Toto Drake, replacing a crappy (heh) Briggs toilet. That thread is here: http://www.terrylove.com/forums/sho...w-and-comments&p=115443&viewfull=1#post115443

Since then, my family and I have moved. I teased my wife that I was taking my Toto with us, but she was mean and wouldn't let me :D My new throne room came with some Eljer that gets plugged often, and I've just dealt with it.

Until today.

My new Toto Drake arrived, and after dinner I spent a couple hours getting the old Eljer to the curb (since tomorrow is trash day). New Drake in place, install went as smooth as ever, and now I just need to test it out.

Life is way to short to deal with a bad toilet.

2. TJanak

TJanak Member

Agreed.

Good for you. There's nothing like some quality time on a quality throne with some good reading material.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement