The skinny on pellet stoves

Users who are viewing this thread

PEW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Current issue of This Old House magazine has an article on them you may want to read.

Paul

Mike50

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
PEW said:
Current issue of This Old House magazine has an article on them you may want to read.

Paul

I read it. Unfortunately the only product featured is called a "Promethius Basket" which is not an actual pellet stove and is no longer manufactured
according to recent consumer reports.

Energies

Reaction score

freebird77

Reaction score
New stove owner, first time poster

Hi I just had a new Harmon p61 installed. It has a room temp sensing probe. But it just lays behind the stove on the floor. Should I run this out and extend it up on the wall for better operation,or just leave it where it is? It seems like it would cause the stove to run more then needed since, of course, its colder down on the floor. Appreciate any help, and like to hear from those of you that might have the Harmon p61. Thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks