The server was rebooted

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Terry, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The sever was rebooted, so some of the post times are mixed up in the last 12 hours.
  2. Cookie

Cookie .

I am glad you got it up! I got a zillion emails asking what is going on with your site! WHAT AM I? Your secretary? LOL I want paid... :)

by the way, your site is looking good...
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

A zillion?
    Man, I only got one.
    Looks like I should put you on payroll.
    Thanks,

Zillion,
    Now I'm feeling sad and un-loved.
    Oh wait, maybe it's just they dont know my email
  4. export!

export! DIY Member

Terry my "Go to first new post" links don't seem to work anymore. I'm definitely signed in. It seems to just drop me at the first post of the last page that has any post I haven't read yet. The software used to que me up right at the first new post. Firefox if it matters.
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

Payroll would be nice, :) I am always trying to make a buck to feed the kiddies, pay the mortage, buy tires, LOL always tires, brake jobs, roofs, PLUMBING, :) ( just kidding here Terry.)
    by the way, your site is looking better & better. Good job!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  6. Cookie

Cookie .

Now, I feel bad maybe I should not had said anything but I didn't think it was a big thing. The people who emailed me was the ones who ( for the most part) I have been helping for some time with their health problems and getting some funds to help pay for their medical care, tests, etc. Just being neighborly. Everyone loves you Terry, :)

I aways say " zillion" just me being silly. Oh, well.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  7. export!

export! DIY Member

For whatever reason my my "Go to first new post" links are now working perfectly. Firefox 3.5.7 I never did try it with Explorer. I didn't proactively change anything on my side.