The Roller Is Free .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Gina

Reaction score
Well thanks for all your Help.. I really mean that you guys have been so helpful. I got all the way to getting the bolts off and the water connection off and I chickened out and I called my plumber friend.

He lifted up the toliet and use needle nose plyer and a flashlight and there it was , the wooden roller, and it was swollen form absorbing all the water for 7 weeks... Thansk to him he put every thign back togther for me.

we now have a working toilet. Thank god we had 2 bathrooms..

I will be sending my friend a nice thank you card with a gift card inside.

thanks for all your support.

Gina :eek:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
So this is the end of the on going saga of the roller in the potty! This thread is the longest in my memory on this site, maybe Terry can come up with numbers. The neat thing is, it ended happily. I hope you observed how really easy pulling the toilet and resetting it really is, you never know when this skill might be used again. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks