Terry's Drawings in posts and other books

Users who are viewing this thread

Construct30

Reaction score
What book or where do you get the great drawings? I love books with great pictures to go along with what they are saying.

Does anyone have the 2006 International Plumbing code Commentary and/or the 2006 International Plumbing Codes Handbook? I need a book review, worth the money or not? There are times when showing a litttle clearer view to some inspectors can be helpful. Many are new here and don't know enough, beside I can always use more info and literature for my own understanding.
I decided at some point a while back that I don't know everything... YET.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Some of the drawings I use were done in AutoCad.
I don't do as much with it now as I did.
I really miss the DOS version of Autocad.

The UPC workbook has some good drawings in it. Some are of things you may never do though.
I keep meaning to add more layouts to this web site and do a better job of it. Here's to hoping I get er going.

Last edited:

Construct30

Reaction score
I miss DOS too, does that make us old? Love how clear your drawings are and how to the point the layouts are. I would love to buy a copy of your notebook. Love how your site is free and open, the net has gotten so commercial, but info is worth $$$. Your layouts and notes could make you a little extra money for Christmas. Thank you for letting us in and providing the service.

mark

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks