TeamSnap or Shutterfly - Which is better for managing your sports team

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
The various soccer teams I have been involved with these past few yeas have been using either Team Snap or Shutterfly to manage info and reach out to the players and parents. I have used both a lot and if given the choice I much prefer TeamSnap over Shutterfly.

teamsnap_logo.png

logo-shutterfly-2e01ab0335043d3df72fc25d15ce2084.jpg

I was coaching my youngest game last Sunday and at the same time my other daughter was playing in West Vancouver. It's the double game pickle. Since I coach my youngest daughters team - her team comes first. I was asking my wife to send text updates so I could get a sense of how the game was going.

I chatted about this with the other parents who like me have many kids at different fields any given Sunday here on the North Shore.

I then open up an email today and it showcases an awesome streaming app for the IPhone. Parents on a team can chat and text via the App and the entire team gets play by play. I love this idea and think if many parents made a few comments we would have a really cool dialogue to read after or live if you need to work.

Has anyone tried it?

Has anyone used a similar app for another sport? How did it work?

One of the features I love is the running tally for the games. I found this image online that shows the Home Page each team is given. When you enter games and results TeamSnap keeps track of your win loss record...

team-snap.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks