tankless floor mount toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Andy911

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if such a thing exists as a tankless (or in wall tank) toilet that isnt wall hung? I want the shallow depth (~21") of a wall hung toilet but dont care for the look or the expense of the wall mount bracket, structural requirements, or rerouting the drain plumbing to in-wall.

Thanks!

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
There are lots of tankless toilets, just do a google, you won't like the prices$$$

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Check the AmStd Madeira 2234.15 or Gerber Ultra FLush 25-830.

These are flushometer toilets, and you must rough in a 1" water supply source.

Andy911

Reaction score
shacko, great to hear, but I cant find any - can you give me just a couple of examples (that are short like the Toto Aquia wall hung - 21") but arent actually wall mounted?

jimbo both of those are 27" ie. regular depth.

Thanks!

Andy911

Reaction score
Hi Terry, an in wall tank model would be fine - as long as it's floor mounted. Neorests (aside from being way above my pay grade!) are no shorter as you said.

I guess maybe your saying what I'm looking for doesn't exist?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks