T-K3 hot water issue

Users who are viewing this thread

aktamucsd

Reaction score
I have a 2009 T-K3 water heater. About 2 weeks ago, I turned on the hot water, there was no hot water. Then, I flipped the switch from ON to OFF and back to ON. Hot water came. However, it happened again 2 days later. I flipped the switch from ON to OFF and back to ON. It worked again. Finally, the third time came and this method didn't work anymore.

Therefore, I completed turn OFF the power for few days. After a few days, I turned it ON. It had hot water again. But then, the HOT water was gone the next morning.

Any idea what is the problem? The red light doesn't blink to provide any issue alert too.

Attachments

• 20150420_175432.jpg
    20150420_175432.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 294

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
Call the Takagi tech support line line- they are very open to helping homeowners diagnose symptoms such as this, and it'll be quicker than playing 50 questions on a web forum:

(888) 882-5244

They should be able to at least narrow it down.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks