Symmons right hand diverter?

Users who are viewing this thread

KB_

Reaction score
I'm installing a tub surround with Symmons controls. The controls are on the left hand wall as you face the tub. There is going to be a hand held shower also, which I would like to put on the wall with the controls, but away from the tub opening. Which means I would like the hand held shower to the right of the controls. The 3 way diverter has the hand held output on the left side of the controls. Does Symmons make a right hand version, or will we need to have the pipe for the hand held cross over behind the shower pipe to get to the right hand side?

I've checked on the Symmons site and didn't see one, but it's not the most complete site and I was wondering if I just missed it.

Thanks,

Ken

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks