Sure could use some help on pump & tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

dENNIS MEYER

Reaction score
Had well dug it's 130' deep. Trying to figure out what tank & pump system to use. Should I use the old style system with tank that you set the pressue on, or should I use the constant pump & tank system?

The well will be used to water lawns & flower beds for two houses. One house is 275' from the well. One of the houses would like to set up a constant drip system for his flower beds. Does this mean that the pump on a constant pressure system will run all the time? I'm trying to find what is the best system for our use & also which one would have the least pump problem.

Thanks for your help

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Take a look at this link to see how a constant pressure system and a old style pressure tank will work side by side. http://www.cyclestopvalves.com/simple/home.php

Constant pressure can be done using a regular pump and a constant pressure valve, or a constant pressure pump that uses a computer to vary the RPM of the pump. The regular pump and constant pressure valve is inexpensive and will last a long time. The variable speed pump is more expensive and is not known for lasting very long.

dENNIS MEYER

Reaction score
valveman thanks for the reply. Let me ask you one question. If you was seting up my pump & tank how would you set it up?

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks