Supreme II vs Legato

Users who are viewing this thread

vic78

Reaction score
Hi everyone. We are looking to buy a toilet and we're torn between the Toto Legato and Toto Supreme II.

In my research, I found that the Supreme has a MAP of 500, whereas the Legato has a MAP of 1000. Obviously this means that the Legato should have a better flush. Is this actually true?

In your experience, is the flush on the Supreme II adequate? And is it significantly worse than the Legato?

Thanks in advance!

legato_01.jpg

TOTO Legato

Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
Those seem like very different looking toilets. It is surprising that you settled on those two.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Anything 500 or over is fine, and the Supreme II gets a greater-than-or-equal-to 500 score. The Supreme II is a lowboy toilet, so the tank is lower and the water column would be as well, so less rushiness to the water. However, any II toilet flushes and rinses well. You won't have an issue, so go ahead and get the Supreme II if you like the Supreme II better. It's basically a lowboy version of the Ultramax II. The Legato has the same Tornado flush as the Supreme II, so also should have good rinse. (Double Cyclone flush is now called Tornado flush. Same thing. "CEFIONTECT" is now called CeFIonTect, for no good reason.

By the way, I don't see a MAP score for the current version of the Legato on the MAP web site, so I'm not sure whether that 1000 is still valid.

Pick whichever one you like the looks of better. They both will work well.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks