Supply lines help

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by BimmerRacer, Mar 31, 2009.

1. BimmerRacer

BimmerRacer New Member

First and foremost, thank you to all who helped me with the DWV portion. Almost there with that, just need to frame a wall and finish pedestal sink drain there.

My next task is the supply lines portion. I am set on using Uponor stuff and need to transition from existing 3/4" trunk and branch to what I think is a combo trunk and branch with two remote submanifolds.

Location wise, it's pretty much as it's in the diagram, the basement bath is under the shower portion of the main bath.

How does this look?

[​IMG]
  2. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

Water main to house is 3/4"¿
  3. BimmerRacer

BimmerRacer New Member

From the well, yep
  4. kingsotall

For as much water that is being distrubuted, pressure is going to always be a problem. Especially with a multi head shower. You seem to have the distribution well thought out, though.
  5. BimmerRacer

BimmerRacer New Member

Yeah, I realize that using all shower heads might be a problem in the morning, etc when both my wife and I are getting ready for work, etc. But I think it could work when no other demands on the system are being made. Also, I think it will depend on how the multiple shower heads are configured via the DTV.
  6. kingsotall

What is the square footage of the house and two stories or one¿
  7. BimmerRacer

BimmerRacer New Member

2 stories, one bath upstairs, 3000 (i think)