Supply lines help

Users who are viewing this thread

BimmerRacer

Reaction score
First and foremost, thank you to all who helped me with the DWV portion. Almost there with that, just need to frame a wall and finish pedestal sink drain there.

My next task is the supply lines portion. I am set on using Uponor stuff and need to transition from existing 3/4" trunk and branch to what I think is a combo trunk and branch with two remote submanifolds.

Location wise, it's pretty much as it's in the diagram, the basement bath is under the shower portion of the main bath.

How does this look?

502752631_B3aep-L.jpg

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
For as much water that is being distrubuted, pressure is going to always be a problem. Especially with a multi head shower. You seem to have the distribution well thought out, though.

BimmerRacer

Reaction score
Yeah, I realize that using all shower heads might be a problem in the morning, etc when both my wife and I are getting ready for work, etc. But I think it could work when no other demands on the system are being made. Also, I think it will depend on how the multiple shower heads are configured via the DTV.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks