Supply line

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Cookie, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

I had an interesting evening, Cass taught me how to replace a supply line under the kitchen sink. Next I am learning how to put in a shut off valve. I will be for hire soon. ;) Thank you Cass.

2. Cass

Cass Plumber

It took a while but she did a good job and it finished with no leaks on the first try.

Her per hour rate just went up now that she is an apprentice.

I just may hire her to work for me. :)

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Cookie

Cookie .

I am ready for the shut offs anytime you are, :)

*It was fun learning how to take those 2 shorter lines and making it into one 20inch braided steel supply line. Looks much more professional.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007