Stunning Hot Tubs For Sale

Users who are viewing this thread

MarkivMartin

Reaction score
Hi friends
My name is Markiv Martin and i am planning to buy a Hot tub on an affordable and cheap rate,
but the quality should not be down and company should be providing free shipping and free fitting
and plumbing Services. If you guys find any company providing such services then please let me
know. Waiting here for your suggestion.
Thanks
Markiv Martin

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I know a guy in Brooklyn who has a bridge for sale. Most likely he can supply your top-of-the line hot tub for cheap, offering also free delivery and install.
Just google that.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I know a guy in Brooklyn who has a bridge for sale. Most likely he can supply your top-of-the line hot tub for cheap, offering also free delivery and install.
Just google that.
Jimbo, I sold that bridge last year with a lifetime guarantee and free painting for 200 years. Mr Markiv is just asking for too much to accomodate him.:p

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
He wants a $200.00 hot tub including tax, shipping, plumbing parts, and installation. Should be no problem. Just contact Obama and tell him he will vote for him after he gets his tub.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
That's a tall order Markiv.

I do not know of anyone offering the service your hoping for.

Good luck with that....

JW

Hi friends
My name is Markiv Martin and i am planning to buy a Hot tub on an affordable and cheap rate,
but the quality should not be down and company should be providing free shipping and free fitting
and plumbing Services. If you guys find any company providing such services then please let me
know. Waiting here for your suggestion.
Thanks
Markiv Martin

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks friends thanks for your great help.

Markiv, I did not intend to offend you, as I thought you were posting your question as a joke, really!

I did not think anybody would make such a request in earnest.

How can you possibly expect a business to sell you a good product at a cheap price and still provide you with free shipping, PLUS install it and plumb it up for free?

I guess I owe you an apology. so be it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks