stuck foot valve

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by wildernessj, May 24, 2008.

1. wildernessj

wildernessj New Member

Hello, I have a 4 inch well with a 2 line system. I tryed to pull my lines up to replace or clean my foot valve and venturi but it will not come up with 2 guys pulling on it. I am afraid of breaking off the lines and not being able to get new lines down. Any suggestions?
  2. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

If you could go down with some 1" Pipe to the Jet and bump it downwards, you might be able to free it up. It's probably glued to the Casing with Minerals. Once you get it to move, it should come out without too much problem. Then put a Submersible Pump back in. You'll be much happier.

bob...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011