Street Offset closet flange?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jack6278

Reaction score
Plumber roughed in a little too rough. I'm looking for an offset flange that will slip into a hub. Found a gasket type one but I'd rather it be glued. Any suggestions?

Jack6278

Reaction score
Offset flange

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
1. he put it thee because you have a joint or beam where it SHOULD be.
2. The hub is too high for any "good' offset collar to go into it and still ble even with the floor.
3. If you were to use an offset collar, you would have to chop a lot of the joist away to make it fit.

index.php

What makes the FullFlush™ and DropKick™ unique is their full-flow capacity – which will allow a 3" ball will pass through unobstructed. The FullFlush has a 3" Sch. 40 Hub connection, which will fit into 4" pipe. The DropKick’s 3" spigot outlet easily connects to any fitting hub. Both are available in ABS or PVC and both are standard with a stainless steel swivel ring.

Jack6278

Reaction score
the picture is kind of deceiving. when i set the offset flange i have on top (hub to hub) it sits about 1.5-2" above floor. headed back to the house a little later, ill take more pictures. I was thinking the flange pictured below would work. I would like to get rid of the gasket and glue it in though.

offset flange.jpg

Jack6278

Reaction score
This is hub to hub. The joist is hacked to poop. Its sistered on the back side. Should be plenty of room for an offset.

If this is 14" to 15" from the back wall, it would make more sense to install a toilet that works with a 14" rough. TOTO makes a bowl that allows you to move the bowl 2" closer to the wall with a Unifit adapter. The Vespin II is one of those.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks