Stevens Pass, Spring 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Stevens Pass in the Spring. My last day skiing last year, there was two feet of new snow in 24 hours. My nephew Caleb Mardini had his iPhone with him, took the video and added a soundtrack, all while we were at Stevens Pass. Pretty cool.

[video=youtube_share;etVBLV2XFI0]http://youtu.be/etVBLV2XFI0[/video]

Caleb noticed that my front binding was crooked. Great. I skiied twelve times in 2011 with a front binding that was falling off. I was hit by a snowboarder the year before and hadn't given my skis a good look. We had the screws heli-coiled in before skiing that day. That explains why I sometimes noticed a tracking problem this year.
Whatever foot had the crooked ski had to adjust to a different run out.

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't know about bindings but, the scenary was so pretty, almost like being there. You ski well Terry. That was nice, very nice.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
A cloth cap again!

Buy a crash helmet for next season.

Cookie

Reaction score
Ian, should skiing be banned? You could make it safer by removing all the trees. Terry, you should get right on that.

Cookie

Reaction score
Ian, thinks you should take up a new hobby, like a Pogo stick, much much safer. ;)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
sue_stevens_2014.jpg

We're finally getting snow in the Cascades!
Sue getting ready for another run.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks