Sterling Rockton Vs Toro Aquia

Users who are viewing this thread

gmohan123

Reaction score
I understand Terry you have 300 to 325 rating for Rockton as compared to 800 for Toro Aquia but I was wondering if you have resons why it is so low rated? e.g. if it is clogging then say I am not concerned. Also is it worth to pay double (due to deals) thats the difefrence I am getting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Terry uses real-life experience to add his opinions, the actual numbers are from an independent test. What they use during the test to flush does not necessarily compare linearly to reality. Not all turds are created equal! My personal experience with Toto toilets is that they work. This is not always the case with others. There's a good design, and good quality control...you need both for a reliable product.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would say that buying a plunger and setting it by the Rockton is a good way to save money.
Especially if it's for guests.
Then they can plunge it, and not you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks