Steam shower manufacters recommendations

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by don metzinger, Sep 23, 2006.

1. don metzinger

don metzinger New Member

Looking for a few manuafacturers of quality steam generators for a residence. Old unit died. Approximately 300 cu' and one outside wall Suggestions appreciated. Thanks -Don
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

Try Mr. Steam
  3. Lancaster

Lancaster New Member

Steamist and aforementioned Mr Steam are the ones I know.Kohler sells them too,but I dont know if they actually make it.
  4. katzaw

katzaw New Member

I have the same question about which steam generator to choose. Kohler, Mr. Steam, Thermasol and Steammist seem to dominate my supply houses but no one can really tell me which brand is better and why. I was wondering how you made out, and if you have any advice for a first timer with steam showers?
    thanks