State natural gas hot water heater

Users who are viewing this thread

bob vermillion

Reaction score
I have a 2012 State hot water heater, GS675YRVIT 200. The unit will not light off. The vent comes on, the electric pilot heats up (glowing orange), gas comes on for a few seconds but no light off. This repeats two more times with out success. I took the burner out, cleaned it (no blockage found). (Yesterday it would occasionally light off on 3rd cycle)

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
no lights flashing after three cycles
So the Honeywell control would seem to be bad. Do you mean the LED is always on or always off? Or do you mean it flashes 3 sequences and then stops flashing? Or do you call "Short flash once every four seconds" no lights flashing?

bob vermillion

Reaction score
during light of sequence no lights are on, after 3 cycles, green light and two yellow lights come on A and B (but no flashing)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks