Starting on my second bathroom, shower valve ?

Users who are viewing this thread

mbridgeman

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Delta T17255 series and it says the valve is not included. They list R10000-UNBX as the valve to use. Has anyone used this valve? Any recommendations on shower (no tub) faucets in the $150-250 range.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Delta is the favorite brand of many on this forum, myself included. It's not that I have not used others, but Delta is hard to beat.

They make the R10000 series rough in valve which accepts a huge variety of trim, in 3 basic functional types....1300 series. single handle pressure balanced. 1700 series....2 handle, pressure bal. with separate volume. 17T series, thermostatic temperature control.

The valve comes minus the cartridge, which is actually included with the trim kits like your 1700 series kit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks