Standard Height, Skirted, No Dual-Flush

Users who are viewing this thread

KateJB

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for some help, please. I'm short (5' 2") and looking for a standard height toilet with a skirt. I've been unsuccessful finding one from a reputable brand. I'd prefer lever-flush (as opposed to push-button on the top) and I'd prefer a single flush level. I've heard from several folks that dual-flush just don't have the power to flush larger deposits. I previously had a dual flush, and never used the lower flush option anyway.

So, nutshelled:

1. Standard height

2. Skirted

3. Flushing power!

Is there anything out there? I just want plain white, no fancy colors.

Thank you in advance!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Toto original Carlyle MS874114S (not Carlyle II which is universal height).

Toto original Vespin CST764S.

Both are still out there at various vendors.

KateJB

Reaction score
Thank you! So far, I haven't had any luck doing an internet search or calling around, but I'll keep at it. I really appreciate the help! :)

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
just google the model numbers I gave you. They are still out there. They may be "SG" versions which also come with Toto's nanotechnology CEFIONTECT coating (the G in the model number), which is a nice thing to have, but costs a little money and isn't absolutely-necessary. It is nice, though, in keeping things a little cleaner.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks