Stack Test question...

Users who are viewing this thread

dtraster

Reaction score
I posted before and am now actually installing the drains. I need to do a stack test to make sure my new lines don’t leak. The portion of the drain that I’m installing is connected to an existing drain line from a remote half-bath. I can plug all the new stuff easily enough but how do I plug the existing toilet and existing sink? (I’m actually well versed is how to plug toilets so nothing will go down; I just don’t know how to plug them so nothing comes back up!!)

Here's the previous post if you want to see my preliminary layout.
https://terrylove.com/forums/showth...ut-of-three-90-degree-ells&highlight=dtraster

dtraster

Reaction score
Thanks HJ... wish I had known to ask the question before but I didn't. While not impossible to install a Tee at this point, it would be difficult. I suppose I could pull the toilet, plug the opening, run the test, and then reset the toilet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks