St. Thomas Creations

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by jimw203, Jan 20, 2005.

1. jimw203

jimw203 New Member

I am currently shopping for a new toilet for a remodel. One of the brands I am considering is St. Thomas Creations; the model is the Stafford 2-piece elongated compact (I understand what is compact is the tank - it's somewhat shorter).
    It will be replacing a 3.5 gal hopper of unknown lineage. Two things that interest me is the cost ($140 online including shipping and the seat) and its 2.25 inch fully glazed trapway. Any comments, anecdotes, or experiences will be welcomed.

Jim Wingo
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  2. glenrpearson

glenrpearson New Member

I like the St. Thomas products partly because they're affordable. I caution you though that the new toilet will flush nothing like the one you're replacing. The price sounds reasonable and not so low that I'd be suspicious. I'd open it right when it gets to your door though and make sure it's what you wanted and that it's not broken.