spring fed gravity system

Users who are viewing this thread

BerryCreekMatt

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im very new to this kind of system, im looking at buying a few acres with this system set up going to a two bedroom home... what kind of general issues could i be looking at?
We get some snow in the winter, tank looks to be around 60-100' above home, spring is 20-40' above that, the lines cross a little year round creek.
There is also a large pump looking thing by the creek where the lines are.
Due to a forest service road i cant drill a well, so this is our only water source. Im mostly scared of this thing running dry, does that happen often?

Super newby here so any info is much appreciated!

BerryCreekMatt

Reaction score
Also, wondering if anyone can recommend a REALLY good water filter...non organic pot growers are notorious for dumping all kinds of chemicals in creeks or just simply burying there trash...i want to make sure the spring is good to drink

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks