Spray handle won't budge

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by velocita, Oct 10, 2007.

1. velocita

velocita New Member

I have a kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer. The spray head says AMFAG on it which is the only designation that I can see. The head fits into a pocket on the faucet base but the sprayer will no longer slide back in. I can jam it in but then cannot pull it back out. This seems too simple a problem - the inner sheath on the pocket is lined with a plastic sleeve; I've thoroughly cleaned this and even lubricated it but still cannot get the spray head in and out. Any thoughts for me? Thanks.
  2. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

Is the metallic hose tangle free in the cabinet space below. Sometimes the lead weights can get hung up...

Worth a shot anyway.