Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
NAIROBI, Kenya
Tens of thousands of Somalis are feared dead in the world's worst famine in a generation, the U.N. said Wednesday, and the U.S. said it will allow emergency funds to be spent in areas controlled by al-Qaida-linked militants as long as the fighters do not interfere with aid distributions.
Exhausted, rail-thin women are stumbling into refugee camps in Kenya and Ethiopia with dead babies and bleeding feet, having left weaker family members behind along the way.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2015665345_apafeastafricadrought.html

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Last I heard Iraq and Saudi Arabia were afloat in cash, so let them help their Muslim friends. No one is starving in Egypt either.

Al queda will steal the US rice and resell it at a huge profit, allowing the remainder to starve.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
I never understood the Saudi elite sucking their Hookahs, while their Muslim brethren were starving and hacking each other to death in Africa.

Is that in the Koran? The Saudis could buy the ENTIRE US corn crop and a few hundred used Boeings, and do an American style Berlin airdrop in Africa.

As for water, Schramm drills in Pennsylvania will get several rigs and the french foreign legion to guard them to the camps in a week.

One ruby out of the Saudi crown would pay for the entire project. Or the cost of the Iraqi centriguge facility.

Shall one wonder what will happen if we allow Iraq to have the N-bomb? It will test MAD mutual assured destruction - with a madman.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks