solved... ID my cafe faucets so I can replace with wrist handles ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Lised

Reaction score
Health Dept has told me I cannot reopen my cafe until all my faucets handles are changed to 4" wrist lever handles.

My produce sink and hand sink have different handles, but they seem to be interchangeable. The first photos are of those two sinks and the two styles of handle.

The faucets on my 3 sink (attached photo) under photo magnification seems to say:
fisher international x(1..11.)*
The posts from what i can tell are 1/2" (measuring the inside of the handle) please correct me if I am wrong.

Any information would be helpful, including places local to the San Francisco bay area where I'd be most likely to be able to get compatible wrist levers as a layman.

thanks so much
produce sink.jpg
hand sink.jpg
top handles 2 and 3.jpg
underside handle 2 and 3.jpg
handle 3.jpg

Attachments

• three sink.jpg
    three sink.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:

Themp

Reaction score
Take your handles in to a plumbing supply shop and compare to wrist handles they have for a match on hole diameter. If you Google wrist handles there are a bunch of hits that look like they would work. Those stems look pretty standard.

Lised

Reaction score
Take your handles in to a plumbing supply shop and compare to wrist handles they have for a match on hole diameter. If you Google wrist handles there are a bunch of hits that look like they would work. Those stems look pretty standard.

Lised

Reaction score
Yeah, I had called some places as well as looking online and they all were telling me I had to have the model before they could check. None suggested they could tell me if I brought in the handle. One told me to post pictures in this forum.
I called Fisher and they told me the ID of the wrist blades I needed, and I called a number of places until I found the handles for that. I bought the other two handles to that place and they id'd them for
me, though I still can't find any locally.

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks