Soirée and 6" supply line

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by barrybud, Sep 28, 2008.

1. barrybud

barrybud New Member

Hi All,

I want the Soirée but because of the skirted base Toto calls for an 8" offset of center supply line. My current wall mounted supply is 6" off center and about 7 3/4" off the floor. Will this work? I really don't want to do plumbing. The PDF shows an 8 inch offset with what looks like several inches of clearance. Even Terry's pics of the Soirée looks like it has a good bit of space from the supply.
    Does anyone have the measurement of the toilets width about 8" off the floor?

The angular design works with the rest of the bathroom plus I an using the Soirée lav faucet and would like it to match.

Are the handles of this toilet available in other finishes besides chrome?

Thanks,
    Barry
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

It will work at 5-1/2" inches.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  3. barrybud

barrybud New Member

Excellent!!

Thank you sir for the info and this fine site!!
  4. barrybud

barrybud New Member

Eco version?

*UPDATE*

I just got an email beck from Toto USA customer service and the say that the Eco-Soiree will be out by December 2008 or sooner.

I think I will wait.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  5. barrybud

barrybud New Member

Terry,

Any word on the Eco-Soiree? I was told in September it should be out by December and still nothing on their site. I see the eco Gwyn there.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
  6. kashou

kashou New Member

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have a similar question. In my bathroom, the supply comes out of the ground and is 7" offset from center. I know the answer was that it will work with 5-1/2", but I assume that was for a wall supply.

Will the Soiree skirt fit with my ground supply line?

Thank you! This site is a fantastic resource!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
  7. diwatson

diwatson New Member

I just purchased a Soiree today & was able to order a tank handle in brushed nickel. Unfortunately, I didn't ask what other finishes were available.