Softner runs continuously

Users who are viewing this thread

C@TCH

Reaction score
Eco Water 3000, I noticed something was running the other day. Softner discharge hose has water trickling out of it continuously. Any suggestions?
Is it something easy and cheap to fix.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
It sounds like one of both of the rotors are cracked. The rotors have a spline. So when the motor turns one, the other is turned as well. With one being cracked, it may not line up to seal the drain port. It could also be the rotor seals. Let me know if you need a set of rotors.

C@TCH

Reaction score
It sounds like one of both of the rotors are cracked. The rotors have a spline. So when the motor turns one, the other is turned as well. With one being cracked, it may not line up to seal the drain port. It could also be the rotor seals. Let me know if you need a set of rotors.
I checked the rotors and they are not cracked, do they wear out on the face. How much are the kits.

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yes the do wear on the surface. Run you finger nail across the surface. If you have deep grooves in it, they need to be replaced. The kit which includes the rotor seals cost $199.00

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks