Softener ID

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by Pclark, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Pclark

Pclark New Member

Hi:

I cannot find a manufacturers model number but I have identified most attributes of the softener:

Control Valve - Fleck 2750 with Economizer
    Resin Tank - Park Industries RT-1035 = 39.63 Liters

I was told by the previous owner that it was from U.S. Filter. Does this make sense? I could not find any info since U.S. Filter was bought up by Siemens

Any help you can provide regarding identification and capacity is greatly appreciated.

Perry

Attached Files:

2. mialynette2003

mialynette2003 Member

Owner of SWS Systems WWW.SWSSYSTEM.COM
    Yes that is a 2750 Fleck valve. US Filter starting buying up water treatment companies in the 90's. They bought Culligan then sl\old to Vavindy (sp), a french company. I have not heard anything about Siemens owning them. The size is a 1 cf (10X35).

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. rjh2o

rjh2o Member