Small pedestal sink needed

Users who are viewing this thread

floydt1911

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes 20" wide pedestal sinks?

I can find 22" wide sinks but that's just a little too wide for the space.

Thanks.

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Pedistal Sink

Get on your browser and check them out, there are lots of them. :)

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
With a really small sink, had you considered just a wall-hung one? You're plumbing for the drain and supply needs to be done cleanly, but it may not be any worse than trying to hide it behind a small pedestal, and it's easier to clean the floor.

floydt1911

Reaction score
I like wall-hung sinks, but this is in a rental house and I have visions of a child swinging on it.

I did get on my browser before I asked the question in this forum. I googled "20 inch pedestal sink" and it didn't come back with anything useful - just a very expensive, modern Kohler sink. I have found an 18 inch Barclay sink, but I just wondered if I could go to 20.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It's my understanding that the pedestal on that type of sink is 90% ornamental...proper wall mounting for the sink itself is critical. A good wall hung, with proper blocking is probably no worse.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks