Sloan Flushmate m-101526-f3 won't flush

Users who are viewing this thread

SylviaRaymond

Reaction score
I have a Sloan Flushmate and it does not flush. After my water was turned off for a few hours, when it came back on, my Sloan Flushmate was making a steady running water noise plus pops and grunts, and it won't flush. I tried cleaning the screen located inside the hose but that did nothing. Does anyone know of something else to do? When I try to flush it, nothing happens, plus there is no water in the tank.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
From Sloan:

"Technical assistance is available through the FLUSHMATE Consumer Service Center in New Hudson, Michigan, by calling 800-533-3460, or 248-446-5300, or by faxing 248-446-2150, as well as through our website: www.flushmate.com. They are your sources for troubleshooting, identifying components and finding a local source for repair parts."

Really, just call them and tell them what you told us. They are really, really nice. Let us know what they say, so we know next time.

thefisch

Reaction score
I have a Sloan Flushmate and it does not flush. After my water was turned off for a few hours, when it came back on, my Sloan Flushmate was making a steady running water noise plus pops and grunts, and it won't flush. I tried cleaning the screen located inside the hose but that did nothing. Does anyone know of something else to do? When I try to flush it, nothing happens, plus there is no water in the tank.
Sounds like it could be the plunger to me. Sometimes they need adjustment in order to get a good seal at the bottom of the tank. The troubleshooting guide should have instructions on how to turn the plunger. I use the handle on pliers to tighten the plunger further in until it seals.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks