sink tailpiece with bung for RO filter brine water. Quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lifespeed

Reaction score
Is there any such thing? I am tired of the racket my undersink RO filter makes dribbling the wastewater through a saddle drilled into the top of the garbage disposal lateral pipe. No leaks, but noisy as hell.

Surely some enterprising young man has addressed this market with a sink tailpiece that quietly trickles the water down the side of the drainpipe into the p-trap through an angled inlet? It needs to mate up to 1/4 polyethylene tubing.

Or would moving the saddle to the sink downpipe instead of the disposer lateral be enough to quiet it? It is a permeate-pumped 45 gallon per day RO and seems to put out a decent wastewater stream, at least for an RO filter.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks