Sink Stopper Caused Leak Below Sink (see video) - Pushed Down Stopper - Heard Pop

Users who are viewing this thread

axlcmt

Reaction score
After I went to bed last night, my fiance said that she PUSHED DOWN on the Sink Stopper when water was in the sink and she heard a POP sound below the Sink Stopper, and then she saw and heard water leaking below the sink as per the video below shows.

Any idea how to fix this or what I need to buy and replace?

In the video you see me pushing down and pulling up the sink stopper just to let you hear the POP sound that we hear and then you can see below the sink which connection in the piping the leak is coming from.

PLEASE HELP!!!
eek.gif
I am at work now and I therefore did not have time to unscrew any of the pipping to see what is going on with the Sink Stopper or the pipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks