Single bowl to double bowl vanity installation

Users who are viewing this thread

OneBDI

Reaction score
Is there a water inlet valve available to split one incoming line to two faucets or do I need to install a "T" connector and two seperate shut off valves?

Thx

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Brasscraft makes some dual output/dual shutoff valves that would work. Replace the single one you have with one of these. http://www.brasscraft.com/PDF/0300_Water_Supplies_Catalog.pdf

Note, though, that the supply lines from a typical vanity faucet may not be long enough to reach from a centrally located single shutoff. You can extend the lines with a coupler, though. Neater to put in new shutoffs where they are needed, though.

OneBDI

Reaction score
Thanks again Jim.
I will be pulling the old vanity tonight so I should get a better idea of what I have to work with.
I am hoping to not have to open the wall to relocate the lines.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks