Shower Massage Blues

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have a plastic Brass Craft 4-position hand-held shower head, with one position (my favorite) being the pulsating massage. Recently, it had stopped pulsating, though the water pressure seemed fine. I wanted to take it apart to see if there was something obvious wrong with it, so I tried to unscrew the center and then I tried to pry it off with no success. Finally, I just cleaned out the little holes with a small nail and it began pulsating again. My new problem is that it now leaks like a sieve when it's in the off position, which it didn't do before I messed with it.

Are these hand-held shower massagers designed to be opened up, or are they permanently sealed?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
They are all different. Not sure on yours. Next time try soaking it in vinegar.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks