shower head stem exiting in ceiling(pic)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris Fox

Reaction score
I have my shower ready for Kerdi and my wife points out a reeally cool bathroom she sees on HGTV, ok so here we go. I am starting to warm up to the idea and see its not that long of stretch other than gettign in the crawl space.
My question is the shower light, right in the way of where the stem would go 15" downward to the head. I think if the stem comes out right near the light baffle it will look odd and not the clean modern shower I set out for. Also the shadow cast with the the 8" diameter head.
Any ideas on where to move the light?? Further back 8" toward the back of the shower?

Chris

Attachments

• shower light.jpg
    shower light.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 337

Prashster

Reaction score
If you have to monkey around in the crawl space anyway, how about 2 lights flanking the shower head?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks