shower head diverter

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by angelogia, Sep 3, 2006.

1. angelogia

angelogia New Member

do they make a shower head diverter that has two female ends and one male end pointing down for the handheld shower head.

I'm using a straight pipe 4" nipple coming out of the wall and then I want to connect the diverter and I want to connect a 12" shower head extention arm to a rain water shower head.
  2. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but here is a picture of a shower diverter with a fitting to connect a hand-held shower head.

Attached Files:

3. angelogia

angelogia New Member

See attached picture of the kind of shower head diverter that connects to the shower pipe, but i'm looking for one with two female end and one male end, instead of two male ends and one female.

Thanks

Attached Files:

4. Lancaster

Lancaster New Member

Never saw one like you describe.You could use the one in your picture and just add on a chrome coupling.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2006