shower head diverter

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by angelogia, Sep 3, 2006.

  1. angelogia

    angelogia New Member

    Sep 3, 2006
    do they make a shower head diverter that has two female ends and one male end pointing down for the handheld shower head.

    I'm using a straight pipe 4" nipple coming out of the wall and then I want to connect the diverter and I want to connect a 12" shower head extention arm to a rain water shower head.
  2. Verdeboy

    Verdeboy In the Trades

    Jun 12, 2006
    I'm not sure exactly what you want to do, but here is a picture of a shower diverter with a fitting to connect a hand-held shower head.

    Attached Files:

  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement


    Attached Files:

  4. angelogia

    angelogia New Member

    Sep 3, 2006
    See attached picture of the kind of shower head diverter that connects to the shower pipe, but i'm looking for one with two female end and one male end, instead of two male ends and one female.


    Attached Files:

  5. Lancaster

    Lancaster New Member

    Nov 7, 2005
    Never saw one like you describe.You could use the one in your picture and just add on a chrome coupling.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
Similar Threads: shower head
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Hansgrohe shower head squeeling like a banshe Dec 11, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Concern of water pressure on well for dual shower head setup Dec 5, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower head riser question Nov 13, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog leaking shower head Nov 9, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Diverter Spout Drips While Using Shower Head Oct 20, 2015

Share This Page