Shower Hardware

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by rockycmt, Mar 29, 2010.

1. rockycmt

rockycmt New Member

The house I bought a few years ago has a brand new bathroom. A few mistakes but nice. One thing they had put in was a cheap shower control. There does not seem to be a name brand on it. Well the cap covering the knob was plastic and cracked. I can not find a replacement. looking to replace the control. Do I need to replace the valve assembly of can I retro fit the control portion?
  2. dcelite

dcelite Plumber

Need a picture of it.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

You cannot mix brands. You cannot just pick out some trim and add it to your valve. You do need to find out what brand it is. Pics?