Shower Faucet not running when turned on.

Users who are viewing this thread

emtutusa

Reaction score
Ok this baffles my mind and I don't know what to do. I went to turn on my master shower and there is no water coming out. I have two master sinks side by side and on one of them the cold water is not coming out at all but on the other one it works fine. My HVAC system is messed up and the bathroom tends to get very cold this time of year. I don't think the pipes would have frozen but I really don't know what to think.

So here is the other weird thing. When I turn the hot water on to the sink the water will start flowing to the shower and when I turn the hot water off again the water stops flowing in the shower. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
My guess is that the water is back flowing through the faucet to the shower some how...why do you think the pope is not frozen???

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks