Shower faucet cover

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mjcassetta, Feb 24, 2014.

1. mjcassetta

mjcassetta New Member

I can not find a round shower faucet cover. I have a single lever shower faucet and the screw holes that the cover screws into are approx 3 1/2 inches diagonally apart from center. What kind of shower faucet do I have??????? where can I find a replacement cover????

please email me mjcassetta@netscape.net
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

that description applies to a whole lot of faucets, but what you have not told us is what determines the faucet you have. A picture of the valve and the old cover would be much better.
  3. mjcassetta

mjcassetta New Member

shower faucet

there was a round Delta cover on it but it was not the correct one.. someone was able to catch one screw and that held it on.... I'm just looking for a replacement cover... both screw holes are 1 3/4 off center to directly to left and right....

Is there any covers out there with that pattern?
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

If you pull the pan and take a photo of it, we should be able to recongize it.
    800 pixels or less.
  5. mjcassetta

mjcassetta New Member

photo attached

photo.JPG