Shower Bench Ideas - Using Glass and Light (LED) by Christa Young of TY Designs

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by johnfrwhipple, Feb 14, 2012.

1. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

[​IMG]

I was uploading a few new pictures to my account on Houzz.com and searched for new work from others. I love design pictures and have seen a lot of great projects that we try and learn from and offer to our customers. This shower bench with the custom glass and LED lighting is most likely the best new idea I have seen online in the past 18 months.

I love this bench and will build one very soon I'm sure.

I'm working with Darren Werner from Werner Construction on a project in China Town (Vancouver) that has similar glass and lighting. The feature part of a spiral staircase and waterfall entry. The spiral stair case will have this textured glass and the glass itself will be side lit for effect and safety.

Take a minute and look at this series of pictures from Christa Young of TY Designs.

You can see more work from TY Design at this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Instal...793940?sk=wall

TY Design is an interior design and home remodeling company in Colorado Springs, CO. 1 719.821.9763

JW

www.No-Curb.com - my blog site on Barrier Free, No Curb, No Dam and Hobless Showers
    (604) 506-6792 jfrwhipple@gmail.com
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014 at 5:05 AM