sewage basin lid

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotbacon

Reaction score
Our basement had a bathroom rough-in and sewage basin installed when the house was built (~25 years ago). I'm in the process of finishing the basement now, and will have to replace the sewage basin lid as the current one is rusted and has no gaskets/grommets to make it liquid-tight/air-tight. The big box stores in our area only have 1 design, and the holes don't look to be in the same location as my current lid (plus the lid isn't split for "easy" access in the case of a pump failure). I found this website http://www.jackelinc.com/pdf-files/08-09-sewage-covers.pdf that has my current lid (model STL114), but they don't have any suppliers in my area and won't return emails.

Where do you goes go to get sewage basin lids? Do you try to match the hole cutouts, or just repipe to match what lid you can find?

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
I've used the old lid that rusted out to have a new one fabricated out of stainless. Cost me 100 bucks 6 years ago.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Check with a company such as Zoeller, and if theirs have the right 'bolt pattern" to secure it, any local plumber can order it. If the cover is not split, then it is probably a "sump pit" cover, not an ejector basin lid.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks