service to detached garage

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by jaglass, Jan 18, 2010.

  1. jaglass

    jaglass New Member

    Feb 26, 2005
    I have a detached garage with a rough-in, poly? line from the pressure tank in the crawl space under the house. I am wondering how to connect that service line to "in-house" plumbing? Thanks.
  2. nhmaster

    nhmaster Master Plumber

    Jul 30, 2008
    Tech. Instructor
    S. Maine
    Connect it to the discharge piping from the pressure tank. Put a separate ball valve on the line so you can service it.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Gary Slusser

    Gary Slusser That's all folks!

    Aug 31, 2004
    Wherever I park the motorhome.
    Use an insert/barbed by threaded fitting and a hose clamp.
Similar Threads: service detached
Forum Title Date
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog "No charge" service calls ... to tip or not to tip? Aug 22, 2013
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog help finding posts about remote electrical service panel Jun 20, 2013
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Customer's water service switched private well to municipal RO water....Rotten eggs Feb 19, 2012
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Pump Won't Turn Back On After Pressure Switch Service Dec 21, 2011
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Rust in water, galvanized service pipe Dec 19, 2011

Share This Page