Septic do i just backfill it

Users who are viewing this thread

oranges13

Reaction score
A friend just told me a story of how they never removed their septic tank and one day it collapsed, leading to a sink hole full of old sewage and concrete bits in their yard. Get it removed before its too late.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
A friend just told me a story of how they never removed their septic tank and one day it collapsed, leading to a sink hole full of old sewage and concrete bits in their yard. Get it removed before its too late.

well if you do what hj said, that will not be able to cave in any more at all. If it is a precast concrete cesspool with a precast dome, that won't cave in either.

MACPLUMB

In the Trades
Reaction score
Calif upc plumbing code just requires you to have tank pumped, break in the top,

and backfill the tank you need to cheek with the city about how much the side walls might ? Have to be broken and what kind of fill they want put back
into the old tank

MACPLUMB

In the Trades
Reaction score
Calif upc plumbing code just requires you to have tank pumped, break in the top,

and backfill the tank you need to check with the city about how much the side walls might ? Have to be broken and what kind of fill they want put back
into the old tank

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
I'm a B Lic Ca. Gen.Contr.out of Marin Co. True We're under the U.P.C., And amendments for different cities and county's. My area, pumped,filled with sand. Right thing to do.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks