SEGA Brings Gaming To Public Restroom Toilets

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Terry, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

kkleiner writes
    "SEGA recently announced that they are testing their Toylets male urinal video game at select locations around Tokyo. Toylets uses a pressure sensor located on the back of the urinal to measure the strength and location of your urine stream. A small LCD screen above the urinal allows you to play several simple video games including a simulator for erasing graffiti and a variation on a sumo wrestling match. At the end of a game, the screen displays advertisements. Whether you find the concept hilarious, disturbing, or disgusting, urinal video games are simply another way that interactive media could invade every part of our lives. It also shows that no space is safe from digital ads."
  2. Basement_Lurker

Basement_Lurker One who lurks

ugh, Tokyo is a crazy place that just keeps getting crazier!
  3. Ian Gills

Ian Gills Senior Robin Hood Guy

I'm getting one for the Cadet 3.
  4. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Try that in the US and everyone would be peeing on the wall, which might wash off the gang graffitti.

Life was better when japan made only transistor radios. And when cars had big shark fins and chrome bumpers.
  5. My urine as of late can burn holes right through porcelain, steel AND concrete!

I'm curious to know if the game will poke fun and giggle at those "older" folks with enlarged prostates and take forever to go.

"Hurr-ree! Hurr-ree-up!" "Game over!"
  6. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Saves a bunch of money on diamond drill and core bits, that urine must. Even cheaper than harbor fright.