Seeking advice on used jacuzzi tub for new bathroom

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by sdmarkus, Nov 30, 2012.

1. sdmarkus

sdmarkus New Member

Howdy All,
    My plumber has offered me a free whirlpool bath for our master bed/bath project. Only problem is the pump is missing and there is at least one pvc line that will need to be replaced.

Anyone heard of TUB BUFFERS before? Model #6121PUUFAS000...

How do I go about getting a new pump appropriate for this particular tub?
    Many thanks,

Mark
  2. clapfc

clapfc New Member

You can purchase a jacuzzi motor separate from the tub. PVC pipe is easy to replace. try emailing jacuzzi for specifics via there website. I have contacted them before and usually get a response within 24 hours.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

You probably have half of the pump's unions on the piping and if so, they are NOT generic, so you must find the exact pump they match with. If they can be cut off, then you can utilize pumps from other tub manufacturers and change the connections. replacing a line is a simple plumbing job, replacing a jet can be an ordeal.
  4. clapfc

clapfc New Member

Jacuzzi motor

Attached Files: