Seeking advice on changing the fill valve of a Toto Pacifica CST804S

Users who are viewing this thread

AL001

Reaction score
Got a broken fill valve and the water just keeps running even after the tank is filled. It should've been an easy fix to replace the valve; but the problem with this toilet is that it is positioned in a tight corner and I've had so much trouble reaching my hand into the cavity that holds the connection of the water line with the valve tube, let alone using a wrench to un-tighten the bolt to disconnect the water supply line from the fill valve. This model seems to have gone some extra length to conceal the water supply line/tank connecting part and the connection is not on the surface of the tank but kind of hidden in an 'enclave'; and that it is almost impossible to reach in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!

Reach4

Reaction score
See if this helps: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-can-i-remove-this-nut-to-install-my-new-fill-valve.62114

cst804s-terrylove-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks